WE WILL WORK FOR YOU!
Check out our resume...
To share common business interests and experiences in pursuit of collective goals, to provide strength and organizational solidarity within the security industry, to lobby effectively at all levels of government, to implement and execute visionary projects, and to present members with exceptional opportunities to network on behalf of themselves and their business interests.
Over the past fifty years, thousands of participating members have represented the industry collectively to government and industry with effective results in training and education.
MEMBERSHIP IN THE IAF IS A VALUABLE INVESTMENT
V oice in government through representation
A ssociate Membership for manufacturers/suppliers
L eadership through committee involvement
U nity to pursue collective goals
A ctive role in false alarm reduction effort
B usiness reputability and industry standards
L ocal numerous networking opportunities
E ducational development via certified courses
- 50 Years of Continuous Service to Florida Contractors
- Full Time Executive Director Dedicated to all Members
- Florida Board of Directors Serving All IAF Members
- All Board of Directors Voted On Directly By Florida Membership
- Florida Law Enforcement Liaison on Board of Directors
- Florida Fire Official Liaison on Board of Directors
- Dedicated Florida Attorney for Association
- Active State Committees to Address Florida Issues
- Multi Region Representation on the IAF Board of Directors
- State Wide Scheduled Regional Meetings across Florida
- Association Structured To Respond to All City and County Alarm Issues
- Association Structured To Work on All Local Ordinance Issues
- Professional Full Time Lobbyist for Florida Legislative Issues
- Proven Legislative Track Record Protecting Florida Contractors
- Florida AlarmPAC Accounts Established for Legislative Action
- Florida Police Chiefs Association Security Management Committee
- Continuous Relationships with Florida Senators and Representatives
- Continuous Interaction with Department of Business and Professional Regulation
- Continuous Communications with State Fire Marshall Office
- Members of the Florida Fire Chiefs Association
- Members of the Florida Fire Marshalls’ & Inspectors Association
- Members of the Florida Police Chiefs Association
- Members of the Florida Sheriff’s Association
- Members of the National Sheriff’s Association
- Members of the International Association of Chiefs’ of Police
- Representation At All Electrical Contractors’ Licensing Board Meetings
- Training Provided To DBPR Districts State Wide
- Training Provided To Florida Police Chiefs Association State Wide
- Training Provided To Florida Fire Marshalls’ & Inspectors Association
- All Association profits recycled in the State of Florida To Work For You
- Alarm Academy Online Training & Field Classes
- Continuing Education for License Holder’s & Employee Certifications
- Affiliations with 18 Other Trade Organizations
- Monthly Newsletter-The Handshake
- Annual Convention-The Southeast Electronic Security Conference
IAF MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS
From $325.00 Per Year
Any properly licensed company whose major activity has been the business of installing and providing security, automation, fire or low voltage electrical service or maintenance under contract in the electronic protection field; or whose major activity has been the business of installing and providing low voltage systems or maintenance including security, automation, fire, and/or electrial systems.
From $525.00 Per Year
A company, which supplies services, equipment, or otherwise aids or assists Regular Members.
PUBLIC SAFETY MEMBER
$0.00 Per Year
The department head or designated representative of a Law Enforcement, Fire, State, County or Municipal Inspection Department directly related to the alarm industry.